Tuesday evenings this summer and fall
5 – 6:30pm
July 25 – August 8 – August 22
September 12 – September 26 – October 10
Outdoor produce giveaway through Little Kitchen Foodshelf and Second Harvest Heartland. Location is at Grace Center for Community Life, 1500 NE 6th St. In the SE Corner of the parking lot.
* Distribution is open to anyone, not just preregistered food shelf customers. We would prefer to offer this service to our neighbors in greatest need. If you are a Little Kitchen Foodshelf client this event does NOT count as a monthly visit to the foodshelf, it is in addition to your monthly visit.
* The main food pantry will be closed on produce distribution nights.
* This is an outdoor event. Event may be cancelled due to bad weather.
* No pre-registration is necessary; service will be determined by lottery. Each household at the check in point will be given a lottery number at 4:45 pm, and households will be admitted in the order of numbers drawn at random.
* Those attending the event should NOT line up early; being first in line does not mean you will be first to receive produce. We cannot allow people to line up before 4:30.
* There is a short check in required for each household being served, but you do not need to bring any documentation.
* Please bring your own shopping bags if you can.
* If you drive to the event, please park on the street on 15th. Grace Center houses schools and we need to keep 6th St clear for school buses.
Questions? Call Little Kitchen Foodshelf at 612-788-2444.